Monday 31 January 2011

Student Magazine reflection.


My student magazine was based on a typical college/uni magazine and was really simple to create. I used Photoshop to develop a final outcome, which were a front cover and a contents page.

I think my magazine as a whole was a success but I could have maybe improved on certain areas such as:

·      Maybe choose a different colour scheme, like use better colours as I think mine are too bold and simple.
·      Choose different text for the contents page
·      The affect of my picture could have been better. I should have used some other image instead of the one I chose. I wasn’t too fond of the image I used.

The things I liked about my magazine were the following:

·      I liked the colour scheme although I thought it was simple, it fitted in well with the college ethos and colour scheme of bright blue and green.
·      I also liked the layout of the contents page as its more interesting than having a boring and simple layout.

Finally, as a whole. I would safely say that my magazine was a great success. The changes I would make aren’t drastic but maybe I could use these ideas for the music magazine and think more in depth about the layout, colours and fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment