Monday 31 January 2011

Diary blog – Lesson 3



In today’s lesson I have researched into some magazine photos and general band photography using Google images to try and get an idea of the types of images I could use. I came to the conclusion that I want an aspect of attitude for my magazine front cover. I mainly looked at NME Magazine and Q magazine for this research. I looked at the bands U2 and Oasis to help me figure out what posture and pose I want my friends to pose as. Attitude seems to be a great idea. I would mainly want them to pose with no smile, maybe have a guitar in there hands and trendy topman styled clothing. Most of my friends dress indie so this wont be too hard to conduct. I have a gig on the 24th of January 2011 where I can grab some live band images and useful photography. Finally, I will need to take my photography by the end of the month and get my front cover finished and published. 

No comments:

Post a Comment