Monday 6 December 2010

STUDENT MAGAZINE

My magazine proposal

Introduction

For my coursework in AS Media Studies I have to create a student magazine using Photoshop or In Design. I have to create a main front cover and the contents page for the magazine. Here is how I am going to do this.

I am aiming my magazine at students who are a new addition to the college or students that aren’t new, but need reminding of the college ways on campus.

My magazine will be about the college as a whole; basically it will include things such as, what cafeterias are available, student exam tips, revision guides and library information.

I have decided on calling my magazine ‘Student Monthly’. I have chosen this because my magazine will be published at the end of each month and will be available to grab in the library free of charge!

My main cover lines include things like, what cafeterias are available, student exam tips, revision guides and library information and other things that will help the typical student out at their new start at Southdown’s. It will also include an article on how to be a role model student.

The fonts I used are of the following
For the masthead I used: Microsoft Sans Serif
For the cover lines I used: Eurostile
And for the main cover line I also used Eurostile

My magazine will be published at the beginning of the academic year and will carry on being published at the end of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment